Located on Paseo de la Reforma, our 204 cozy rooms manage to pause the hustle and bustle of vibrant Mexico City, with ample spaces that reflect the Art Deco style perfectly fused with a contemporary ambiance, and the charming cosmopolitan spirit of the city, perfectly blending it with the contemporary, making it the ideal spot to stay.
Marquis Sky Suites
Elevate your Marquis experience in our exclusive Sky Suites, enjoying designer décor with elegant hardwood floors, Carrara marble, double-height ceilings, terraces and unique views of the Angel of Independence and Chapultepec Forest. Our butler service and other thoughtful services ensure a perfect stay.
Each of our 124 guest rooms, 80 suites and 15 Sky Suites showcases Art Deco character with a contemporary twist. The elegant ambiance is complemented by mahogany finishes, marble bathrooms and views of the Chapultepec Forest, Reforma Avenue and Chapultepec Castle.
An oasis of comfort, luxury and tranquility in Polanco, Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa has long set the luxury standard for hotels in Mexico City.
Marquis Suite is our most exclusive room. This 796-square-foot Suite is located on the top floor of the hotel where you can anjoy a spectacular panoramic view. This brand-new suites features one king bed, a separate office and a private terrace with an open air jacuzzi.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Curtains that do not let light pass
- Bottled water (free)
- Cable / satellite television
- Safes for electronic devices (suitable for laptops)
- Flat screen TVs
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit
- Views of the city, the park and the gardens
- Daycare ($)
- Clock radios, chargers for iPod, iPad and iPhone
- Electronic / magnetic keys
- L'Occitane bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Free high-speed Internet and wireless connection
- Irons and ironing boards
- Marble bathrooms
- Movie rentals
- Room service
- Voicemail for multiline phones
- Nightly turndown service
- Nespresso coffee machine (pods at an additional cost)