Among luxury hotels on Reforma Avenue, no destination blends vintage charm with modern comfort and sophistication like Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa. Whether you are staying at our hotel in Polanco for business or leisure, you’ll find our accommodation to be the perfect luxury pied-a-terre.
Each of our 124 guest rooms, 80 suites and 15 Sky Suites showcases Art Deco character with a contemporary twist. The elegant ambiance is complemented by mahogany finishes, marble bathrooms and views of the Chapultepec Forest, Reforma Avenue and Chapultepec Castle.
An oasis of comfort, luxury and tranquility in Polanco, Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa has long set the luxury standard for hotels in Mexico City.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Curtains that do not let light pass
- Bottled water (free)
- Cable / satellite television
- Safes for electronic devices (suitable for laptops)
- Flat screen TVs
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit
- Views of the city, the park and the gardens
- Daycare ($)
- Clock radios, chargers for iPod, iPad and iPhone
- Electronic / magnetic keys
- L'Occitane bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Free high-speed Internet and wireless connection
- Irons and ironing boards
- Marble bathrooms
- Movie rentals
- Room service
- Voicemail for multiline phones
- Nightly turndown service
- Nespresso coffee machine (pods at an additional cost)